- Physical: potential learning problems can first be spotted in a young child’s ability to control movements.
- Emotional: young children need patience and guidance to learn to control and express their feelings.
- Intellectual: young children are collectors of knowledge (they absorb it from their environment).
- Mental: to know, to experience, to use all known information for experiments and problem-solving.
- Spiritual: develops strength of character, revelation of true personality, and desire to be of service to others.
With these goals in mind, each child is guided in development at FIVE LEVELS: